Hi all,

Is it currently possible to export histories via the API? I have one user who want to download and store her data. Total sizes of all her histories combined is about ~700GB.

I think this is a typical API job: to list all her histories, start 'exporting to file' all of them, and finally download all exported histories to a disk. But looking at the current API code, I doubt whether this can be done. Hence my question.

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob