Any feedback on this?  Our local instance of Galaxy is ready to "go live" and
this is one of the remaining issues keeping us from more wide-spread usage.

Can anyone confirm that I should be using
scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py when I'm using postgresql?  Are
there any limits on the versions of postgresql?

Thanks in advance,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Tobias