On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Ross, Peter,
>>
>> Unfortunately, there are some issues with the automated testing framework
>> that I am working on resolving. I've created a Trello card to track my
>> progress:
>>
>> https://trello.com/c/x8mx7HRB
>>
>>    --Dave B.
>>

> Any joy with that "from fabric.api import env" issue?
>
> Meanwhile the set of tools with missing test failures seems to
> change from day to day, right now the following are listed under
> "Latest revision: failing tool tests" yet have not test results:
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/0d39248a7a9f
> (expected to pass)
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/1e681e19e35c
> (expected to pass)
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/nlstradamus/81cac85fc286
> (expected to pass)
>
> Peter

There's a similar set on the main Tool Shed, where I should have the
same version of those three tools, which may be interesting for
tracing the problem(s):

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod
(expected to pass)

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3
(expected to pass)

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/nlstradamus
(expected to pass)

Also missing test results:

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip/8c02a91a8680
(this revision is expected to fail if Biopython not present, see other thread
about packaging NumPy and its dependencies)

Regards,