Hello Pieter,

There are 2 different issues in 2 of your xml files that make them invalid XML.

1. In your tool_dependencies.xml file, you need to close the version string
attribute in the <package> tag. So the following line with the problem:

<package name="xtandem" version="12.10011>

is fixed when it looks like this:

<package name="xtandem" version="12.10011">

2. In your mass comb_dbsearch_xtandem.xml file, the comment outside of the
</tool> tag on the last line problematic.

</tool>
<!--  NB: edit /etc/profile and add the xtandem bin folder to PATH -->

The above XML results in the XML document being parsed such that the XML root
is the comment itself.  If you move the comment line insideo of the <tool> tag
set, all is well:

<!--  NB: edit /etc/profile and add the xtandem bin folder to PATH -->
</tool>

Unfortunartely, it is difficult to render meaningful messages for invalid XML
like this as the XMNL parser does not provide much of anything meaningful that
can be passed on in the UI.  At some point I may find the chance to incorporate
a validator, but just don't currently have the time.

Greg Von Kuster