Hi John,

Thanks so much for the reply. After investigating this more today it turns
out, as you might have suspected, SLURM was a red herring. Despite our
attempts to faithfully rsync everything between the two servers it looks
like there was a problem with our workflows in the new database. Strangely
every single workflow that was previously created had a "hide action" set
for their outputs despite the past and present configuration of the tool
wrappers. Any newly created workflow does not display this behavior. It
happens that the steps with errors were being displayed despite the
workflow weirdness thanks to an error check
in lib/galaxy/jobs/actions/post.py

Thanks again,
Andrew