Hi all,

So I am using this
documentation<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Multiple%20Output%20Files#Number_of_Output_datasets_cannot_be_determined_until_tool_run>to
create a tool that has a variable number of output files based upon
the
input file.  I have gotten it to work, however, the intermediate files
which I create in the $__new_file_path__ directory (which are then copied
into the database as history files) are not being deleted upon tool
completion.  Is there a way to get galaxy to automatically delete these
files, or is there some programmatic way to do it?

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi
Bioinformatics Analyst/Programmer