Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the note.

A related question, do we have a 'ucsc_tool'? I sometimes saw the warning
of failed dependency on ucsc_tool, but I'm not sure what it is. I found
that there are many binary/script utilities:

https://github.com/adamlabadorf/ucsc_tools

should I install all these by running

python setup.py install

or I could just copy all those executables to my own utility dir?

Thanks,
Rui