Hi all,

I could use a little basic help.  I'm setting up a proof of concept galaxy
server that will run in conjunction with our HPC here at FSU.  Ultimately this
will serve as a template where we will allow some users to run galaxy on a VM
and use it as a mechanism for submitting/managing jobs on our cluster.

I've installed Galaxy on a VM that mounts our HPC file system and managed to
import an ecoli .fa file.

My plan was to run bowtie2 on our HPC.
https://rcc.fsu.edu/software/bowtie2

Disclaimer... I'm a sysadmin and other than compiling software my knowledge in
bioinformatics is sorely lacking ;)

I'm looking at the docs here
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster#PBS
I get a 404 for details on Torque -
http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/torque-resource-manager.php

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Additionally, if my intended use for
Galaxy seems out of the scope of what would be useful, please let me know.

Thanks,
Donny Shrum
FSU Research Computing Center