Hi,

I would like specify a filter based on a role. Does someone know how to do
this? I already have an example on how to do this based on user id (found at
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/UserDefinedToolboxFilters#For_Administrators)
but now I would like to filter out menu items in case users don't have a
specific role.

Thanks and regards,

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Departments of Bioscience and Bioinformatics
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
+31-317481122; skype: pieter.lukasse.wur
http://www.pri.wur.nl<http://www.pri.wur.nl/>