Hi Björn,

I think twill is going to be around for a while yet, but it is quickly becoming
more critical to eliminate it.  I haven't yet looked at Johns tests using the
API, but my understanding is that they are focused on tools.  We're using twill
a lot in other areas besides tools, so it will require some work to eliminate
it completely.  Some enhancements to our twill framework will undoubtedly be
necessaruy form some time.  However, non-trivial enhancements should be thought
about carefully.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster