Van: Geert Vandeweyer [geert.vandewey...@ua.ac.be]
Verzonden: donderdag 8 augustus 2013 9:17
Aan: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: shed tool dependencies

Hi,

Is there a default notation to specify perl modules (threading modules)
in a tool configuration or in a submission to the toolshed?

I've got some tools to share that make extensive use of these modules,
and they are not default in a perl distribution. Hence, I'd like to
inform the users that they need to install these modules (or that they
get installed by the the toolshed using cpan ?)

Best,

Geert

--

Geert Vandeweyer, Ph.D.