In experimenting with how we could embed javascript/unsanitized html in
tool output we came across the following method. Given that the current
default is to disallow such activities, we thought it might be useful to
bring it to your attention.

The attached file provides an example, which, when uploaded to a history
and viewed produces a popup on the current stable release of galaxy (local
install and https://usegalaxy.org).

Cheers,
Tobias Sargeant.