Dear all,

We run our Galaxy server in a virtual machine with less than 1GB RAM.
When I'm trying to download results via the Download button in the
corresponding history entry that are larger than 1GB, the results file
is loaded into memory. This leads to the galaxy process being killed,
due to memory issues.

Is there a way to omit loading the result into memory?

Regards,
Michael

--
Michael Römer, MSc. Bioinf.