Hello Peter,

On Feb 21, 2014, at 4:53 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Yesterday I made a small tweak to the BLAST+ packages to fix a bash syntax
> error in the fall back action:
>
> https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/commit/4b2fa1fbf485c4630cb6dc0beaf7286cb103bd71
>

> The BLAST+ 2.2.27 package seems to have no test results at all.

The above issue was due to a bug that was introduced into the install and test
framework late yesterday, causing the test to not run at all.  The bug has been
corrected in preparation for tonight's test run.  The Test environment entry
for the above repository was produced by the preparation script.

> However, the BLAST+ 2.2.28 package has this strange unicode error:
>
> Automated tool test results
>
> Test runs
> 2014-02-20 12:48:52
> This repository
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
>

> And similarly for BLAST+ 2.2.29,
>
> Automated tool test results
>
> Test runs
> 2014-02-20 14:37:58
> This repository
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
> Error
> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
>

> This is puzzling, since the changes I made to the packages seemed innocuous -
> making me wonder if something changed in the Test Tool Shed itself?

The above 2 issues were the result of a bug in the Install and Test Framework
that was exposed only with the changes you made to you repositories.  The bug
resulted in invalid information being included in the test results database
column, and the "unicode object has not attribute get" error you're seeing
above is due to the exception handling for displaying the invalid data in the
Tool Shed repository's Test runs container.  We've corrected the data in the
database as well as the bug that produced it, so tonight's test run should not
result in this behavior for these repositories.

Thanks very much!

Greg Von Kuster