I have galaxy running as the galaxy user on a virtual machine.  I've enabled
ldap authentication and the galaxy software is running on our HPC file system.

I've created a scratch folder on our HPC file system for users to use to upload
data from a filesystem path.  I'm able to upload a data file but when I attempt
to import the data into my 'current history' which I think I need to do in
order to run a job using this data... I get a message that reads

I've tried looking at paster.log to no avail.  Is there a better log to use...
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Donny