Hi Brad,

interesting. I have CC'ed Greg, maybe he can get help us.
In the meantime, please create it under the Galaxy ToolShed. It's probably not really defined in which board we should create Tool issues.

Thanks!
Bjoern

Hi Bjorn:

I don’t appear to have permission to create cards on the the galaxy-tool-shed
board…

I can create cards on the main board via http://galaxyproject.org/trello
but I can’t find an analog for the toolshed board.

Am I missing something?

Brad
--
Brad Langhorst, Ph.D.
Applications and Product Development Scientist