Hi all,
In a local instance of Galaxy, I rename all outputs of my users and
redirect their in a directory named with their usermail galaxy and then in
a directory named with the history.id.
To help them to retrieve their datasets, I want to display the
history.idat the top of the History left panel, for example near the
name of the
history.
Can you say me which file(s) should I modify and how to display this
information ?

Thanks a lot.

Julie