Hi Lifeng

The easiest way to execute your script will be to provide a wrapper script
(written in your preferred language, eg Python, perl, etc). Call the wrapper
script like this:

<command>wrapper $input $output1 $output2</command>

and define $output1 $output2 according to your needs: format="fasta",
format="txt"

the wrapper will call your script and rename/move the output.

Hope this helps,
Regards, Hans-Rudolf