Dear Galaxians,
I'd greatly appreciate if someone that has a running instance of galaxy
using local computing power and as well remote nodes (accessed with PBS
Pro) could share the files

universe_wsgi.ini
job_conf.xml

I've been trying very hard but failed to make noticeable progress.

I have a locally properly running galaxy server,
have a properly running (commandline) qsub to a PBS Pro cluster,
I have few tools that I would like to run on the cluster, while the
majority of tools
should run on the local instance (and they do so well already).

Thankyou for your patience and knowledge sharing effort.