For those interested,

The main Galaxy Tool Shed is now running the next-stable branch in preparation
for the upcoming Galaxy release currently scheduled for about 2 weeks from now.
 We'll continue to update the Tool Shed as new changeset are pushed to the
next-stable branch.  We'll alert you wnen the main Tool Shed is updated to the
stable branch when it is tagged for the next Galaxy release.

As usual, the test Galaxy Tool Shed continues to track the default branch.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster