David, Tony,

I have not yet been able to reproduce the behavior you've reported here. I will continue to investigate, but if you go to "Manage installed tool shed repositories" in your Galaxy admin interface and select the "Update tool shed status" option on the compute_q_values repository, your Galaxy instance should detect that there is an update available and give you the option to update the repository and install its dependencies.

Your report did help me uncover a potentially related issue with determining dependencies of repositories that have been updated after being added to the migrate_tools definition, which has now been resolved.

   --Dave B.