Hello Iyad and Brad,

Hello Iyad,

Yes, this is the current expected behavior.

There is a Trllo card here that tracks progress on this issue.

http://trello.com/c/B0pV80d0/1281-messaging-and-task-queue

This work is currently in progress with a baseline implementation available in
the upcoming Galaxy release (currently scheduled for June 2).  I'm not involved
in this work, so I'm not quite sure whether this baseline implementation will
handle comunication between Galaxy web front-ends like you have (and like we
have for our public Galaxy instances), but this information should be clarified
with the upcoming release notes.

Greg Von Kuster