Hey Greg,

I see that option in the galaxy web UI, but I am working from the
command line and scripting against your toolshed web api. Its the api
that is missing the uninstall option for repositories/tools.

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolShedApi

Cheers,

-E
-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu