Hi,
   is there anyway to find out (from the command line or api) what is on the
Galaxy queue?

When items are queued they appear in grey or processing in yellow can I get
hold of these details from the command line as I could then email the user who
has just submitted a job with his place on queue and expected wait time.

Thanks
Neil