Hi Eric,

I was sure there was a Trello card for this, but I can't find it right now...

I've pushed this idea on the mailing list before, and in person at
the Galaxy Community Conference too. See also these threads:

http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2011-December/007873.html

http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2012-June/010178.html

Are you familiar enough with the area of semantic web/linked
data to know what would be the best XML based markup to
use for embedding the citations?

i.e. We should not reinvent the wheel here ;)

Peter