Hi all,
I've a bug with the use of workflow. I've created my own workflow and
since the latest update the workflow can be launched correctly but not
completely!!!

The first steps works with outputs on history, a job runs in
job_working_directory for each of these steps. But for my final step :
no job begin in job_working_directory so no data in history because
the jobs don't exist.

In my workflow the outputs are selected to be not hidden and the final
step is connected with other steps.

Any other one have this problem ?

Thanks.

Julie