Dear all

I have several smallish BLAST databases that I would like to provide in
a data library. I create them in a history with the makeblastdb tool and
them try to add them to the library. I see that for each blast db there
is an empty file created (like /path/dataset_12345.dat) and a folder
with the same name (/path/dataset_12345_files/) that contains the actual
db files (blastdb.n*).

In my library the blastdb shows up empty and I cannot import it back to
another history. I does not seem to be aware of the _files folder,
despite it being the right data type (blastdbn).

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help
Ulf

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE