Am 29.07.2014 um 22:45 schrieb Evan Bollig:
Hey Bjoern,

I'm trying to use variant_recalibrator, xy_plot and other tools that
depend on package_r_2_11_0 and require ggplot2 to be installed. Since
CRAN support for R 2.11.0 and 2.15.0 is on the out, perhaps its a
better idea to update the packages the depend on those versions to R
3.0 or 3.1?

Yes, this would be a better idea!

The variant_recalibrator tool generates an Rscript
incompatible with modern versions of ggplot2, so this could be a quite
involved undertaking.

Oh :( ... can we somehow get an old tarball of ggplot2? Have you looked at older linux disributions, debian stable for example?

I found ggplot on download_store ;)
https://github.com/bgruening/download_store/blob/master/gatk2_R_deps/ggplot2_0.9.3.1.tar.gz

Is that old enough?

Meanwhile I'll look into the download_store option. You download all
of the tarballs and install them individually with R CMD INSTALL?

Not really, we have a nice routine in the toolshed for such tasks:
Have a look at: https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/tree/master/orphan_tool_dependencies/package_deseq2_1_2_10

Note: the order of the packages are important ...

Ciao,
Bjoern

Cheers,

-E
-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu
boll0...@umn.edu

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Björn Grüning