I don't believe this is possible and I am aware of not active plans to
work on this. But if you are willing to hack on Galaxy I think you
could enforce arbitrary constraints pretty easily (if you know Python)
by modifying the validate_password function in
lib/galaxy/security/validate_user_input.py.

I have created a Trello card for this feature request though - it can
be found here https://trello.com/c/g0sODME1. Please vote!

-John