Yes, adding a "<when else>" option would be nice. However, what I really would
like to have is a way to tell in one select box which other select box(es)
should be refreshed when its value is changed by the user. For example:

<param name="cmb_col_type" type="select" label="Select column type"
param_to_refresh_on_change="cmb_polarity"
                display="radio" dynamic_options='get_column_type(library_file)'
                help="" />

      <param name="cmb_polarity" type="select" label="Select polarity"
             display="radio"
dynamic_options='filter_column(library_file,cmb_col_type)'
                help="" />

So when cmb_col_type is changed, the dynamic_options of cmb_polarity are
generated again by a new call to the function configured. I can create a Trello
card, but I’m just wondering whether this is not already being planned by the
team, especially with the Javascript/AJAX rework that is now planned/going
on(?) for some time on the user interface?

Regards,

Pieter.