From: Bj?rn Gr?ning [bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:17 AM
To: Dooley, Damion; galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Cc: Hsiao, William
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Concept for a Galaxy Versioned Fasta Data Retrieval
Tool

Hi Damion,

the idea sounds fantastic!
Can we go a step further and use a specific datatype that keeps entire
fasta files versioned and the user can choose which version he wants to
use, in any tool? Please have a look at my talk at GCC2012. Maybe you
are interested in the (old) patches. I would be very interested to
restart this old project.