Hi Prakash,

At this point, the documentation is the examples in
job_resource_params_conf.xml.sample and job_conf.xml.sample. This code was
in the August 2014 release, so you'll need to upgrade to use it.

Here is the commit, which shows the changes to job_conf.xml.sample:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/31b2924315d0b48fa7648ab4bfd04ef754829f71

--nate