Hi Dannon

I am running 6 handler and 6 web processes. I have the latest stable
version of the code (from June 2nd 2014). My postgres database (version
8.4.9) is running on a different server on the same subnet. Both servers
are Centos (6.5 on the Galaxy server, 6.2 on the database server). Jobs
are supposed to be dispatched to a dedicated queue on a cluster running
Univa Grid Engine. But I don't think the jobs get dispatched to the
cluster because of a previous database communication problem.

The reason that I have so many error messages might be that there were
quite a number of jobs waiting to run.

Please let me know if you want to know anything more specific. I'd be
happy to send any configuration files.

Thanks for your help.
Ulf