Hi ,

I am trying to get a dependency to work in practice (when running a tool after
the installation). But I keep getting the following message when running the
tool:

  [sshexec] galaxy.tools.deps DEBUG 2014-10-24 16:04:15,514 Building dependency
shell command for dependency 'R_bioc_metams'
  [sshexec] galaxy.tools.deps WARNING 2014-10-24 16:04:15,514 Failed to resolve
dependency on 'R_bioc_metams', ignoring

This is the tool requirements section:

       <requirements>
              <requirement type="package"
version="3.1.1">R_bioc_metams</requirement>
       </requirements>

This is the repository_dependencies.xml :

<repositories description="Required metaMS dependencies.">
  <repository toolshed="http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu";
  name="prims_metabolomics_dependencies" owner="pieterlukasse"
changeset_revision="71356c62e5cd" />
</repositories>

This is the package name of the package that is being referred:

<tool_dependency>
 <package name="R_bioc_metams" version="3.1.1">
      <install version="1.0">
          <actions_group>

I can't find the problem. Any ideas? I have updated to the latest Galaxy
version (today) and removed both items (with option to remove files) and
installed them again. Am I facing a bug here?

Thanks,

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Department of Bioinformatics (Bioscience)
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
T: +31-317481122;
M: +31-628189540;
skype: pieter.lukasse.wur