The Slurm job runner is probably a little more experimental but it is
what we use with usegalaxy.org and generally provides a better
end-user experience by clarifying different error conditions
correctly. I would start with that and if you encounter any issues
maybe report them to us and fallback to the DRMAA runner - which
should also work just fine.

-John