I have created a Trello card to track this request here
https://trello.com/c/qCtBBB8n.

Any chance you can share the tool with me? I understand that this
instinct is too simplistic - but it seems to me like the option to
repeatedly run a tool over many datasets should not be the concern of
the tool author - it is a user concern. If we add the option - perhaps
we could stipulate that it requests some other parameter to dependent
on it (I assume you have a dependent parameter in the repeat?).

-John