On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:33 AM, Simon Gladman
<simon.glad...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi dev,
>
> Now that the <code> tagset is deprecated, how do we replace that
> functionality. For example the "get microbial data" tool runs the script
> listed in the <code> tagset to load the list of available microbe data when
> the tool is selected. This doesn't seem to work in the latest stable 15.03.1
> or 15.03.2.
>
> How do we configure tools like this now? Or is there an updated version of
> the microbial_import tool?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Simon.

Good question Simon.

I am still using <code> for advanced parameter validation, e.g.
https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/blob/64aecfa6041b3b7fe2c70a30236a7aa15e650523/tools/mira4_assembler/mira4_de_novo.xml

i.e. Validation before the job gets submitted to the cluster or run.
If the <code> tag suddenly goes away, my tool will still work but
would be a little less user friendly (some errors would only be
spotted after the tool starts running).

Peter