Hi,

We have a test galaxy instance integrated with our SGE cluster. The
filesystem is shared in the galaxy server and all the cluster compute
nodes. Now we are submitting all the jobs as galaxy user and all the data
is stored in the home folder for galaxy user.

We plan to configure galaxy to submit the jobs to SGE as the real user as
explained in docs
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster#Submitting_Jobs_as_the_Real_User
and we would like that each user store their galaxy data in their personal
home folder and not in the galaxy user home folder so each user can keep
their private data not accesible to other users in the cluster and also to
be able to do proper accounting of how much storage each user is using. Our
main concern is about users keeping their data private, the storage usage
accounting is something that would be nice but it's not so critical.

Is this setup possible? Any advice or documentation about how to achieve
this setup?

thanks in advance for any help or suggestion.
regards,
Pablo.