Hi

This morning I did a hg pull -u
This took me from
  changeset:   17103
  changeset:   17121:7a4e3a661a76

However, when trying to restart the galaxy server, I get
  IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './config/auth_conf.xml.sample'

Checking the config subdirectory, I can confirm that this .xml.sample file is
not
present.

Where can I get a copy of config/auth_conf.xml.sample?
  (I'd rather just grab this file rather than doing something as drastic as a
re-install.)
Why did the update not pull down a copy of  config/auth_conf.xml.sample?  Did I
do
something wrong?

Thanks.