Hi there

I'm trying to visualise some of our genome data using Trackster. Initial
input is 790,000 lines of GFF3. When I try and create the visualisation, I
get errors from two tools:

Convert GFF to Interval Index on data 3
-- an out of memory error  - I'll try and fix this by upping the memory
limit for our Galaxy jobs

Convert BED, GFF, or VCF to BigWig on data 3
-- bedtools and bedGraphToBigWig not found errors. I tried to resolve these
by installing the ucsc-tools and bedtools packages - and they did install
correctly - but I still get these file not found errors.

Any idea how to fix this second problem?

Thanks!
Peter
P.S. as an alternative to Trackster, does anyone have Galaxy interfaced to
JBrowse?