Hi Enis,

I am trying to launch my cloudman instance with this launcher again:
https://launch.usegalaxy.org/launch

You created the flavor for me because it wouldn't load my
galaxyIndices from the snaps.yaml in my default bucket.

I thought, this problem was fixed, but it still creates a galaxyIndices
from the default snapshot (600GB) when using the Standard flavor.

When I use my flavor, it loads the snapshot, but it is a little outdated ;)

So my question: Is this behaviour expected? If no, are you going to
fix it soon? If not, could you update my flavor in the way that
galaxyIndices gets created from snap-6f0b211d ?

Further:
Should I update CM? I am still on the version from Jun 22.
I am still not sure what I need to change (my snaps.yaml) in order
to have my clean cluster creation still functioning.

Thanks,
Alexander