Hi Mark,

please have a look at
https://github.com/bgruening/galaxy-rna-workbench-extra

Here we try to develop small scripts to load data into a library and
setting up everything for a workshop. Indeed this container was used for
a few workshops already but is still under development.
The plan is to move useful tools into the main Galaxy Docker image at
some point.

Our goal is to deliver training material + frozen Docker containers so
everyone can exactly reproduce a workshop.

Hope this helps!
Bjoern