Hello All,

This is just a reminder that the Galaxy Tools and Collections Remote
Hackathon will be tomorrow Thursday the 17th and Friday the 18th of
September. More details can be found at:

https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc/issues/239

This Github issue includes a big list of potential tasks to work on.
In addition to this list, feel free to stop by IRC or our Google
Hangout all day and get advice and help on updating your own existing
tools to use collections effectively.

We will have a planning session Google hangout each morning at 10:00
EDT (GMT-04:00) and a wrap up session around 15:00 EDT. If can you can
make it to the hangout  at these times please stop by, but we will
keep the Google hangout open all day.

The link for the Google event which includes a link to the Hangout session is:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cnjf2mqg7vl6aigs5fkai6dh4rk

In addition to the hangout I would encourage participants to join the
#galaxyproject IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. More information at
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support/IRC.

Finally, this is supposed to be a fun, community building event. There
are many different ways to help out including some that do not involve
coding, any contribution no matter how small is appreciated. This is
not competitive and there is no reason to work all night or to excess.

-John (on behalf of the IUC)