Hello,
I am using the latest stable Galaxy with PostgreSQL and Apache Proxy. I am
trying to follow this instruction
http://galaxy.readthedocs.org/en/master/admin/interactive_environments.html
in order  to be able to setup IE (Rstudio and Ipython). However, I do not
know how to setup automatically Supervisord for this command:

node $GALAXY_ROOT/lib/galaxy/web/proxy/js/main.js --ip 0.0.0.0 \
--port 8800 --sessions $GALAXY_ROOT/database/session_map.sqlite \
--cookie galaxysession --verbose

Thank you in advance

Mic