We have heard no other reports of this and I have not replicated it
locally, is it possible this was like a client-side caching error or
something that went away?

If not, can you retry updating to the latest commit of release_15.10 -
there have been a good number of bug fixes though I don't recall any
for this issue specifically.

-John