Dear All,

We are running a local docker-galaxy-stable instance on a Mac OS X system. and
observe a strange error:

CEAS
 Revision:f411ce97a351

is not installing correctly.

After installing mysql-python in the container directly basically every package
is installed:

Installed tool dependencies - click the name to browse the dependency
installation directory
Name    Version Type    Installation status
<http://129.69.102.42/admin_toolshed/browse_tool_dependency?id=52d6bdfafedbb5e5>
      3.1.2   package Installed
ucsc_fetchChromSizes
<http://129.69.102.42/admin_toolshed/browse_tool_dependency?id=ae9879a80bd0a7bc>
   1.0     package Installed
python_mysqldb
<http://129.69.102.42/admin_toolshed/browse_tool_dependency?id=03552bdee8c8190f>
         1.2.5   package Installed
bx_python
<http://129.69.102.42/admin_toolshed/browse_tool_dependency?id=f6509e58756240f2>
      0.7.1   package Installed

Missing tool dependencies - click the name to install the missing dependency
Name    Version Type    Installation status
cistrome_ceas
<http://129.69.102.42/admin_toolshed/manage_repository_tool_dependencies?tool_dependency_ids=71b3098c1ce064d4>
    1.0.2.d8c0751   package Error

cistrome_ceas
<http://129.69.102.42/admin_toolshed/manage_repository_tool_dependencies?repository_id=be0a27b9edd0db03&amp;operation=browse&amp;tool_dependency_ids=71b3098c1ce064d4>
    1.0.2.d8c0751   package Error   The installation directory for this tool
dependency had contents but the database had no record. The installation log
may show this tool dependency to be correctly installed, but due to the missing
database record it is now being set to Error.

A reinstall results in the same error on different dependencies and it looks
like a random event.

Does anybody have an idea what could solve the issue?

I hope I provided enough information. In your answer please keep in mind I am a
newcomer to all this and a wet lab scientist.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

philipp