Hi Ray,

yes exactly. So my problem is that I have no idea where to copy those settings. I have tutorial how it works on Centos but the file structure is different on Ubuntu.

So I have my galaxy instance running on localhost:8080 (can also be moved to something else). If I run localhost or my local ip in a browser I see the apache also from a different PC in my network. So my idea is to redirect the apache or galaxy to my IP so that everyone in the network can see and use it (ssl encrypted if possible)

Cheers Jochen