Hi Everyone,
I am looking to set up a web server and handler process for galaxy within a
virtual machine. I've tried following the instructions written here:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Scaling#Starting_and_Stopping
But, I can still start Galaxy with sh run.sh, also the commands associated
with supervisord don't seem to work, I keep getting this error: "Error:
positional arguments are not supported:"

Lastly, how can I confirm that this is working? Will I see two 'python'
processes running when I run top?

Katherine