Dear Galatic Advisors,

We're building a new set of machines to replace our current local galaxy
instance (prod, dev and db VMs running CentOS against a local SLURM cluster
with local storage, want to start using wsgi), and are planning to start using
Ansible, instead of doing everything by hand. Looking through the wikis and
postings, we see many difference points of departure. Can anyone outline the
pros and cons of these various choices or provide any recommendations?

Is it best to use an edited version of this:
https://github.com/galaxyproject/usegalaxy-playbook

Or this:
https://github.com/galaxyproject/ansible-galaxy

I also see a 3rd version that is linked from the "setting up your own galaxy"
page
(wiki) https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/GetGalaxy
(Playbook) https://github.com/ARTbio/GalaxyKickStart

Ideally, we'd like to benefit from updates to the upstream package. All three
seem to be actively supported.

Thanks
Curtis @ UAB.edu

PS - is it better to post this on galaxy-dev or on
https://biostar.usegalaxy.org?