Hi All,

We've been using Pulsar to send jobs to our cluster on campus. Generally we
send a dataset list of files over. We're wondering if there is a way to get the
metadata for the files after they've been sent to the cluster. We're
specifically trying to find the filepaths of the files before they were through
Pulsar to the cluster.

Any guidance would be great.

Thanks,

Joe